 |
| How Kirk compares to a gorilla. At least in size. |
Wait, who said that?!? One of the most fun things we did on our honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta was go to the little zoo there. So, I guess it is fitting that for our first anniversary we decided to hit up the San Diego Wild Animal Park, I mean Safari Park (new name, same park). We couldn't feed the animals or play with the baby tigers like we did in Mexico, but we still managed to have fun.
 |
| The lion exhibit was pretty cool. Looks so soft. |
|
We got a nice hotel in the gas lamp district of San Diego and found a really yummy Italian restaurant for dinner. It was a fun little getaway. Congratulations to us!
 |
| Us before dinner in the Gas Lamp District. So cute. |
I about died when I saw that you posted! Twice! Hooray. And you're right. You are sooo cute! You guys are just precious. Keep the posts coming! (If you haven't noticed, most of us don't have news-worthy information, but we still find plenty of things about ourselves to talk about...) :)
ReplyDeleteWait, when was this? Last January?
ReplyDelete...yes.
ReplyDeleteOh, I get it.
ReplyDelete