Friday, November 11, 2011

Easter

Kirk was soooo busy this past spring semester.  I guess that is what happens when you carry 17 credits, work part-time, and work with the Young Men at church.  I realized about mid-March that I had Good Friday off this year which meant I had a three day weekend!  Woo hoo!  Then I thought, "Maybe there are cheap flights to Salt Lake."  So, I looked.  Yay Jetblue!  Really cheap tickets.  Then I realized Kirk would have too much work to go.  But, being the nice husband he is, he said I could go anyway!  (Or maybe he wanted to get me out of his hair so he could study for a few days?)  Anyway, I got to spend Easter weekend in Provo with my sister, Megan, and her family.  Also, my sister, Aliisa, was visiting.  (Sorry you missed out, Nat.)  Even our pseudo-sister, Kristi Chapman came down from Salt Lake for a night.    The three of us got to walk around the BYU campus and reminisce.  It was a lot of fun.  Plus, who can resist my little nephews?  They even went to get hot dogs at J Dawgs with me.

Yum!  Sadly, my camera died right after I took this picture so I didn't know it was blurry.  But here we are in J Dawgs.  Oh man, who ever knew a hot dog could be so good!?  I got to see a couple other friends while I was there, too.  It felt kind of weird to be back in Provo and not be a student.  Surprisingly, it made me miss it a little bit. 
We dyed Easter eggs.  Don't worry...Luke didn't actually have any dye.  Megan was smart enough to just give him water.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop laughing at Luke. I'm glad he wasn't spooning anything toxic.

    That was when I got to see you and we ate jelly beans my mom was packing in Easter eggs. That was the best. I miss seeing you.

    ReplyDelete