It's That Time of Year...
Yep. It's time for us to post on our blog again. I never update the blog because 1.we don't do much that seems newsworthy and 2. we don't take pictures of hardly anything. So, here is what we do usually. I am still working in the seminars division of the National Chiropractic Council/American Acupuncture Council. It's a good job because it pays our bills. I talk to a lot of really whacky people so I usually at least have some good stories to take home at night. I've been practicing my cooking skills and trying new recipes a lot. I love to bake but am sadly seeing that our waistlines don't like this hobby as much as our taste buds do. So, less baking now. I am now the music leader in Primary (a calling that moved me about 5 feet from where I was behind the piano). Kirk has about a semester and a half left at Cal State Fullerton and then plans to get his Masters in Occupational Therapy. He works part-time as a receptionist. He loves working with the Young Men and wishes his group liked camping more. But seriously. Most of his time is spent here:

I'm probably as ready for him to graduate as he is. Stay tuned for more posts about our last year. :o)
I think Quentin is jealous that Kirk has a desk :)
ReplyDelete